Welcome to www.centralchurch.com.
This website and all of its content is owned by Central Church. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of www.centralchurch.com.
Information we may collect
Our goal in collecting information from you is to ultimately make your experience better as you use www.centralchurch.com. Here are the pieces of information that we may collect when you use this website.
1) A name and an email address that will enable us to send emails to you – provision of an email address on this site equates to consent
2) A name, email address, or phone number so we can follow-up with you
3) Billing information including a name, address and credit card information will enable us to process any purchases or donations
4) A name, email address, and phone number if you complete our contact form with a question.
Any information that you voluntarily provide equates to information that you are giving us the consent to use.
How Personal Information is Collected
1) Visiting www.centralchurch.com (cookies)
2) Making a donation to Central Church
3) Applying to work with Central Church
4) Contacting us using email, phone or any other means
5) Through third party-cookies (see the section on “Data Collection Technologies”)
Anonymous Data Collection and Use
In order to ensure that our website delivers a high quality experience, we may use your IP address to help diagnose problems on our end and to manage the Website by identifying which areas of the Website are being used the most, and to fine-tune our content for your best interest. Your IP address is the number assigned to computers connected to the Internet. This is essentially “traffic data” which cannot personally identify you, but is helpful to us for marketing purposes and for improving our services. Traffic data collection only follows your activities as you are using this website, it does not follow your activities on any other websites in any way. Anonymous traffic data may also be shared with business partners and advertisers.
Use of “Cookies”
We may utilize the “cookies” feature of major browsers.
You may choose to disable cookies through your own web browser’s settings. However, disabling this function may diminish your experience on our Website and some features may not work as intended.
Data Collection Technologies
In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies, for example, Google Analytics, Google Ads, Google Tag Manager, Facebook Ads Manager, Facebook Pixel, etc.
What happens with the Information We Collect
1. It may be used to contact you
For follow-up purposes
- For promotional purposes
- For troubleshooting purposes
- Informational updates
2. It may be used to help process payments online
- Your personal information may be needed in order to process the payments that you could potentially be making to Central Church.
3. It may be used during targeted social media or search engine advertisements to promote Central Church’s services and events.
4. Viewing by others
- Whenever you voluntarily provide Personal Information through the use of www.centralchurch.com, you have consented to that information and its content, being seen, collected and used by others. We cannot be responsible for any unauthorized or improper use of the information that you voluntarily share (i.e., sharing a comment on a blog post, posting in a Facebook group that we manage, sharing details on a group coaching call, etc.).
Storage and Handling of Personal Information
Personal Information obtained by www.centralchurch.com is stored internally or through a data management system. We value your safety, so your Personal Information will only be accessed by people who are responsible for gathering, managing or storing it, or who have a legitimate need to access it. (i.e., our hosting provider, newsletter provider, payment processors or team members).